Hawaiian Burgers

Ol-blue

I have heard that Red Robin has a burger like this but have never tried it. One little restaurant we used to go to had a something similar, but I think it was more of a bottled Teriyaki Sauce they used, which made the burger really messy to eat.

My sauce will thicken up if you let it sit for a while before putting it on the burger. Enjoy! Debbie

Calicolady

Ol-Blue, I still have this on the top of my list, but feeling coldy/flu-ish all week hasn't set my tastebuds up for this yet.
But I can'twait.

For those who find pineapple bites their tongue, I would tink the tart and creamy swiss cheese and the sugar in the sauce would calm that down a bit. Make their's minus the pineapple, then let them take a bite of yours.
That "bite" sometimes get to me too.

Ol-blue

Ol-Blue, I still have this on the top of my list, but feeling coldy/flu-ish all week hasn't set my tastebuds up for this yet.
But I can'twait.

For those who find pineapple bites their tongue, I would tink the tart and creamy swiss cheese and the sugar in the sauce would calm that down a bit. Make their's minus the pineapple, then let them take a bite of yours.
That "bite" sometimes get to me too.

I agree. With the pineapple being warm along with the cheese and sauce, the pineapple is not that tart.

I hope you feel better soon.