Dumb & Dumber....Pete & Re-Pete....Mutt & Jeff...Chip & Dale...

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I fell asleep in my chair watching TV at about 9 p.m., and woke up at 4 a.m. to the Dumb & Dumber show on the FoodNetwork. Yep, Jamie & Bobby Dean were traveling across America being an embarrassment to their Mama and mankind in general. For the life of me I cannot figure how those boys ever ended up with a show of their own. Their Mama must have threatened to leave the network, or maybe she just wanted them out of the family business. And what's with that Hitler mustache that slid from Jamie's lip down to his chin? If those two were not birthed by Paula Dean, the Food Network would have nothing to do with them.

Hmmmmmmm...? Then again, the network did give a show to the Neelys. I'm sorry, but that Gina Neely just makes my skin crawl when she opens her mouth. She's as annoying as finger nails on a chalkboard.

I gotta get me a better sleeping chair...

chowhound

Maybe their programming has changed, I did notice where shows were moved, but I don't watch the FN near as much as I used to. Looks like I'm not missing much.

buckytom

Grill Master
yes, next to your love life...

lol, just kiddin' sush. i hope this drags you out of the creepy pack of lurkers and back into the light.

that closet you guys hang out in must be getting pretty smelly and moldy by now.

Last edited:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I no longer have Food Network - part of the cutbacks in the family austerity program last year - so I have no idea what this show is like. Maybe I can catch it at my mom's. I would love to watch people who are worse in the kitchen than I am! LOL

Last edited: