My new grill #5 - lol

High Cheese

Saucier
#6 if you count my campfire grill. :mrgreen:

I bought it from Lowes since lugging the little Smokey Joe around to the races is kind of a hassle. I can't find any info on Lowes. com but my store has them for $79. I guess it's a cheapo import that gets rebranded. Anyway, seems pretty decent so far but it runs a little cool. Now, I've only used it twice and both times it was a little windy and pretty chilly out so we'll see. All SS construction should last a while.

At Cabelas: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=SHJVUFKYGTYGRLAQBBJCCOVMCAEFGIWE?id=0065980519057a&type=product&cmCat=perf&rid=0180101070502&xpid=k217274&cm_ven=Affiliate&cm_cat=Ammoland&cm_pla=DDI%20Link&cm_ite=&_requestid=25859

One of the few pics I found on the web

Portable_Table_Top_Gas_Grill.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I've never seen these before, Cheese. I'm thinking it would be perfect for cooking on the beach. That it cooks a little cool would work for me since I am always burning things. Thanks for the heads up.

High Cheese

Saucier
Some of the reviews on Cabelas are mis leading. I found it cooks pretty even, all things considering. The first thing I cooked on it was a London Broil....probobly not made for that (lol) but I did it anyways. No signs of uneven temps or anything.

FooD

Nice little grill! I've had my Craftsman unit which is essentially identical for about 3 years now.
I love portable grills. One day I might pick up a portable infrared unit, similar in size and portability.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, that looks like quite the deal at $79. Congrats. :tiphat:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Maybe this one for your boat Doc?

I have a table top on already, a cheapie but none the less they are not the best thing on a boat. Other boats go by and make a wake and can rock the heck out of ya. A portable that could slide off a table could be a big problem.
I'm looking for a free standing one and kinda like the weber q320 that Buzz posted in Mama's grill thread.