Twitter, I don't see the popularity of this.

Lefty

Yank
I am scratching my but. (big news) I just bought a pair of shoes (wgaf) I can not see what the sensation of this is. I really don't. Following someone is akin of stalking. Sorry for the rant but I was just wondering what it is that pulls people to tweet.

Biskit

I think it's another product of the "Me Generation". Through such sites as this, along with Facebook and MySpace, we can, now, publish our (mis)deeds throughout the entire world. We can, now, boast hundreds of friends who we'll never meet, or who we'll forget in time because they became sickeningly mundane, much as we are.
Nothing short of self advertising.

Hey! Look at me! I can pick boogers while I drive, text, and do my nails!!!!!

YAAAYYY MEEEEEE!!!!! :applause:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Hell I can't rap my head around text messages on a cell phone when I can simply call them and speak.

Biskit

I've been doing somewhat more texting than usual, in the past week or two. I usually don't do that at all.

Biskit

I do it if I need to keep a conversation private and I'm in company of others...........or, if the person on the other end is in such a position as TG eludes to.

Last edited:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
But Twitter is for anyone in the world to know your business and that just doesn't interest me one bit.

Biskit

It might interest me, though! :wink:

*TG: Here I am, just getting out of the shower. Notice my towels is SOOOOOOO little. I must buy a larger one, but I just don't think I want to!*