Prayer request

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I've been very quiet on the forum for some time now as my family has been going through some painful experiences. On September 7th, just before my wife and I left the house to go to what should have been a fun filled high school reunion, we learned that her youngest sister, age 52, was not going to survive another day. She had been fighting hepatitis C for years, caught and developed a massive infection, and her liver shut down. The next morning we learned that she died peacefully at midnight.

Two weeks later it was revealed that my beautiful 32 year old niece had stage 3 lymphoma. She is undergoing heavy chemo every other week for six months. Her spirits are as good as can be expected. Her husband shaved both her head and the head of their three year old son to make a "fun" experience of something he cannot comprehend.

Please join me in prayer for both of them and thanks to all.

Buzz

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Gosh. So sorry to hear all that Buzz. Good thoughts and prayers for your nieces whole family & your wife's sister & her family.

Ian M.

Buzz - We are so very sorry to hear of this sad time in your life. Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with you all!

Ian and Fallon

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
I know this is a little late, but I can assure you my positive thoughts and energy are heading your way. I am so sorry for your loss, and hope that she will find a better, less painful existence in the next round, and that the family can rebound, rejoicing in the memories of life filled amazing moments when she graced the Earth.

While it is never easy for those of us left to mourn, I hope that it brings some solace knowing that she won't be suffering anymore here.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Buzz, I didn't see this post until Susan just bumped it up (thank you, Susan!)

Sending positive energies and strength to you and your family, Buzz.

Lee