The Best Pork Tenderloin I've Ever Eaten

GrillinFool

I made a couple tenderloins over the weekend. First time I brined a pork tenderloin. Oh sweet jeebus. I've never had such a tender and juicy tenderloin.

I made the loins two different ways. One with a Burgundy Wine Sweet Marinade/Glaze and the other with a Brazilian Beef rub my dad used on the brisket recently. Nice combo. One was sweet and one was spicy.

Here's a link to the write up with all the steps and the pictures, including the salami and coppa I put on top of the tenderloins as they smoked so they could baste the meat as the fat rendered out of them and made a great chef's prerogative to snack on during the cooking process.

On the Grill:

RSPL17.jpg

70 minutes of smoke at about 190 degrees:

RSPL21.jpg

Time to chow on the salami and coppa before searing:

RSPL24.jpg

Ready to slice:

RSPL301.jpg

Plated with some corn I grilled naked, some shrimps and a great Pinot:

RSPL31.jpg

And a bonus picture of what you can do with the leftovers. Pork Tenderloin sammich!!

RSPLs4.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
That looks incredible GF. Tenderloins are so tender anyway, I've never thought to smoke them - just grill them direct. I'll give smoking one a shot! :thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It sure looks good. I can only imagine the taste.

GrillinFool

This was so good, I'm making it again this weekend. It was so good, that one of my coworkers that was lucky enough to get a leftover sammich is giving me money to buy a couple loins for him to throw on the grill just so he can serve it to friends of his. I think I'm going to go all coppa this time for the pork basting....