What's Cooking, NCT? Sunday, 02-08/2015 / Saturday, 02/14/2015.

K

Kimchee

Good old American Chop Suey.

Attachments

• AmericanChopSuey.jpg
    AmericanChopSuey.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 190

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Me and my four brothers used to make sandwiches from this, using a slice of white bread folded in half. We'd use the half-sandwich to push the stuff on the plate onto a fork or soup spoon, then chase that mouthful with a bite from the sandwich. :yum: We'd burn through a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk when Mom made it.

Embryodad

Looks awesome....

Tina used to make something similar to that a lot when we were in the service / Navy!

We called it "No More Coin Stew".... It was a long three or four day's wait for our pay day checks to be issued. LOL A big pot of that would have to pull us through till then.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'll have my valentine night; i'll have a few :drink2: & have a few snacks.

Last edited:

Embryodad

i'll have my valentine night; i'll have a few :drink2: & have a few snacks.
Thanks for the idea luvs...

Mommy T bought ginger ale and 7up the other day, and so I am now going to have a few.

Got a little left of some Crown Royal Black ( yum ) and 1/3 a 5th of Seagrams 7.

I will celebrate all by my self!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Thanks for the idea luvs...

Mommy T bought ginger ale and 7up the other day, and so I am now going to have a few.

Got a little left of some Crown Royal Black ( yum ) and 1/3 a 5th of Seagrams 7.

I will celebrate all by my self!
7 & 7's...sure brings back memories from days long gone by. I'd drink them until I got stupid, then have a sugar hangover the next day. Of course, a pack & a half of Lucky's didn't help either. :yum: Sometimes I wonder how I managed to make it to 30 without frying more brain cells from that much booze. Today it's just an occasional rum-n-Coke or some nice sippin' whiskey...neat!(after I wipe the dust off the bottles)

homecook

I made a Bacon, Swiss, Mushroom burger on homemade burger buns.

Attachments

• 102_4406.JPG
    102_4406.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 102_4410.JPG
    102_4410.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
jimmy, i got a few drafts, & there was redd punch. food, too. my phone is not letting me place pics- i won a 750 of champagne, tho!:wub: aw!

Embryodad

jimmy, i got a few drafts, & there was redd punch. food, too. my phone is not letting me place pics- i won a 750 of champagne, tho!:wub: aw!
congrats on the cham pag nee!
Glad you got some boot snow....
I will be up late late tonight looking out the window for the 3 inches we are supposed to get..... Wish we had some of that Boston white stuff. We got cheated on that one!