Quick lunch today

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I was in the mood for veggies so I steamed some carrots, green bell pepper, celery, and a little bit of chopped sausage. I added a pinch each of paprika, tarragon, celery salt, and cayenne pepper. After steaming I drained and stirred in a little butter. It filled me up and was almost totally healthy. The cayenne gave it just enough heat. My kind of lunch.

What did you have?

chowhound

The polar opposite.
I hadn't had any fast food for a while, so I treated myself to a quarter pounder with cheese, two crispy chicken wraps and the obligatory fries. With a diet Coke. I bought three regular hamburgers, too, for each of my dogs.

Locutus

An omelette, made with 3/4 cup fake eggs, (eggbeaters) strips of green, yellow and red bell pepper, (sauteed first, of course) diced portabello mushrooms, granulated garlic, rosemary, ground red cayenne pepper, parsley and crumbled up left-over moose-burger, cooked in extra virgin olive oil! :D:tongue::D

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
The polar opposite.
I hadn't had any fast food for a while, so I treated myself to a quarter pounder with cheese, two crispy chicken wraps and the obligatory fries. With a diet Coke. I bought three regular hamburgers, too, for each of my dogs.

And I diet coke?? Man go whole hog with Mountain Dew or my favorite Root Beer!!

We had smoked ham and swiss cheese sandwiches piled with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle. Toasted the wheat bread and salad dressing on both slices with horseradish mustard on the top slice.
Not bad!