This is what my family and I look like!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Just for the record it was a "Hanna Montana wig with headset", came with a dance along DVD and dance pad. Got it for Katie for Christmas... we all took turns having fun with it except my son, just couldn't get him into the spirit, LOL!

suziquzie

You'll have to 'scuse me in this one.... we manage to only do stuff on Saturday nights, after I've been up since 3am baking bagels.....
:(
Here's my whole troop this fall..... ok just the back of legogirl..... DH has lost about 20 lbs since then.... in just 3 weeks! No fair!!!

lilylove

THAT'S the pic that caused all that trouble????? :huh:
I missed it the 1st time around.
Looks like you're rockin' him to sleep is all! :lol:

Yepp yepp yeppppers... that and one of Paul that showed "more bear" Paul looked too happy! lol.

Nice family Suzi!!
20 pounds
in threeeeeeee weeeeeks? Are you starving the poor guy?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Me and the Warden (AKA "Fat-man & Throbbin')

361768483.jpg

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Okay, I HATE pics and it is taking all I have to put this on here!! My son was playing with my camera. sorry, but, I have a thing about black and white photos. So, here's my ugly mug.

me-1.jpg

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Okay, I HATE pics and it is taking all I have to put this on here!! My son was playing with my camera. sorry, but, I have a thing about black and white photos. So, here's my ugly mug.

Wrongo! You're gorgeous, and thanks for posting.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter

Wrongo! You're gorgeous, and thanks for posting.

:blush:aww, you need glasses!! thank you buzz!

homecook said:
TG you are very pretty!!! I'm glad you posted. I love black and white photos also.

Thank you Barb!:blush: I just hate pics of myself!

Last edited:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know why you girls are so shy.

Trish, Suzie & Stacey - you all look really lovely and I would be proud to walk down the road with you.