Countertop Dishwasher.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Does anyone have a countertop dishwasher? if so, do you use it a lot?

I'm considering getting one when I move into another apartment. I had a full-size one, until it bit the dust. I miss it so much, but now, I'd like to get one of THESE! It looks much like a large countertop convection oven.

The inside is pretty much the same as with all brands - having a stainless steel tub & inner door. The single rack is either in white or gray. And as with full size machines, it has a detergent dispenser & a rinse agent dispenser. The rack itself features a 2nd tier on the left. it is often used for coffee cups or long utensils.

It has cycles that work a lot similar to the full size units. In THIS particular brand machine, the heavy Wash is also the sanitizing cycle, where the main wash & final rinse water temp gets raised to 149 degrees to kill germs & bacteria that may be on the load. They usually hold 6 place settings.

I've read that they have become very popular and fit perfectly on the countertop next to the kitchen sink. They have become very handy for small kitchens, singles, couples and small families!

The one pictured above is the EdgeStar machine. Did some research on it & it looks and sounds pretty impressive with features once found only in the full size machines. It even raises the temp of the water in the main wash & final rinse until it registers a temp of about 149 degrees!! :wink:

Attachments

• EdgeStar Countertop Dishwasher.jpg
    EdgeStar Countertop Dishwasher.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 108
  • EdgeStar Countertop Dishwasher.jpg 2.jpg
    EdgeStar Countertop Dishwasher.jpg 2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 110