Another Great Grand Son

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well my grand daughter had her second son. Zachary Brian Brunet was born in Eunice Louisiana at 3/30/10 at 3:13 AM. He weighs 6 lb 13.5 oz. and is 20.75" long. Well I don't have pictures yet but will post them as soon as I do. This is our forth great grand son which all of my great kids are so far.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
What wonderful news, Joe! There's nothing like a new baby in the family, is there? I can't wait to see pics of little Zachary. (Is Dawn scouring the internet for cheap airfare to Louisiana? LOL)

joec

Gold Site Supporter
What wonderful news, Joe! There's nothing like a new baby in the family, is there? I can't wait to see pics of little Zachary. (Is Dawn scouring the internet for cheap airfare to Louisiana? LOL)

No, Dawn has too much for her here to do. They will be back here in the next couple of months. I still have all of their furniture and stuff in storage. After all of these kids, grand kids and great grand kids pictures will do fine for now.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks everyone I will pass it along to my grand daughter and her husband when she calls again today. It seems they call every couple of hours since last night.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I had little to do with it Buzz, not my job man. :yum:

Thanks Buzz and Lee.