Need some positive vibes tonight PLEASE!!

Deelady

LOL, silly boys....

Dee I hope everything is still alright. I'll be crossing WHATEVER for you too... hehe....
I wont bother you with labor stories because w/ 3 of them I officially have TOO MANY

STAY SAFE! :)

Thank yo Suzi :) Im doing ok today...some contractions but nothing out of the norm...

Have any funny hospital or labor stories to share??? :) I'd love to hear them!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
One of my favorite stories was when Nick was born. He was born at home and my mother lived a few blocks from me. My husband called her just seconds before Nick was born so she walked in the door about 20 minutes after. I was nursing him and cooing over him because I thought he was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen!

I handed him to my mother to diaper so I could clean up and to let Greg strip off the sheets to the clean set I had underneath. As I was getting ready to get back into bed - I realized I hadn't actually checked to make sure he was a boy! (I had had an ultrasound the month before which indicated he was a boy.) I whipped around to mom, who was holding him in the rocking chair and said "OMG! Check and see if he's really a boy!" She said "No need" and pointed to the wet spray all across the front of her shirt. Apparently the minute she tried to diaper him, he peed all over her!

Deelady

One of my favorite stories was when Nick was born. He was born at home and my mother lived a few blocks from me. My husband called her just seconds before Nick was born so she walked in the door about 20 minutes after. I was nursing him and cooing over him because I thought he was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen!

I handed him to my mother to diaper so I could clean up and to let Greg strip off the sheets to the clean set I had underneath. As I was getting ready to get back into bed - I realized I hadn't actually checked to make sure he was a boy! (I had had an ultrasound the month before which indicated he was a boy.) I whipped around to mom, who was holding him in the rocking chair and said "OMG! Check and see if he's really a boy!" She said "No need" and pointed to the wet spray all across the front of her shirt. Apparently the minute she tried to diaper him, he peed all over her!

Hehehe thats cute :) Have you seen those little paper teepees they sell now just for that (although I'm sure your son is much too old for it now!!) :lol:
I couldn't even imagine giving birth at home!! That must have been quite the experience!

Deelady

pptpcars.jpg

hehe hehe :mrgreen: