Food Heaven...

Galvatron

is when you also get Entertained....going to the movies or concert followed by a great meal or snack...or even staying at home throwing on a DVD and snacking out....which leads me onto Doc's new venture that i hope you will all pop in and support.

I give to you NET "Net Entertainment Talk"... a place to chat about anything Entertaining....Movies ,Music,Sports,Gaming,PC,books you name it it will be there.

Membership is free but your input is Priceless.

Please take a look and show your support by becoming a member and sharing your ideas.

www.netentertainmenttalk.com

Please note the NET is in it's early stages and your input will shape It's Future.

Thanks...i promise fun...

Galvatron.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the plug Galv. :thumb:
Galv and I have worked together shaping Net Entertainment Talk. Thanks to help from Smoke King, Sass, Lefty, and others from here we had Net Music Talk off and rolling. Now I have morphed it into Net Entertainment Talk where we talk about anything having to do with entertainment. Movies, TV, Music, Gaming, Sports, Books etc... it's all there.
Check it out. http://www.netentertainmenttalk.com/forums/

Cooksie

Site Supporter
It says "server can't be found" for me. I'll give it a while and try again. Thanks.