The Virtual NCT Bar & Grill

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'll have one. with a tsp of horseradish, please. and extra celery. i need roughage.

dammit, bucky, did you NEED to explain to us 'bout your lack of roughage?

i would adore cherry vodka with a shot of lime juice on the rocks, thanks!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
BlackHaus-650.jpg

buckytom

Grill Master
man, i haven't thought of black haus in a long time. it was our morning drink of choice on especially cold days skiing or hiking.

didn't they used to have ads with a scandinavian amazon-like woman riding a polar bear or something?

ok, so, a shot of the haus, and a cerveza, por favor.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
me too me too me also!! but put the bottle in the freezer till nice and cold than pour!!

Newnork1978

I haven't had a real drink in weeks...but I'll enjoy a digital drink, or two.

I'll start off tonight's party right...A 'round of Tequila Shots, my treat!
:alc:
alcohol.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
can i have a drink of something? right now i'm drinkingg vodka, & a glass of wine with dinner. i want my fave- cherry vodka with swt. lime juice.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
can i have a drink of something? right now i'm drinkingg vodka, & a glass of wine with dinner. i want my fave- cherry vodka with swt. lime juice.
how was dinner? i have to ask because someone didn't show me!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I love the virtual bar but not as much as the real one. I'm having an after dinner vodka on the rocks with a cocktail onion = vodka gibson - the vermouth. Vermouth is overrated anyway.... lol

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I love the virtual bar but not as much as the real one. I'm having an after dinner vodka on the rocks with a cocktail onion = vodka gibson - the vermouth. Vermouth is overrated anyway.... lol
thats 2 oz of vodka with an onion to make it guilt free!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
how was dinner? i have to ask because someone didn't show me!!
dinner was great, jake was making appreciate noises! pics tomorrow! i'm just as impatient to get them posted. someone's fiancee decided work was more imprtant than pics, sigh.