????????

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's worse than that I'm afraid. 1st my ISP in WV and now my ISP in Chicago have both failed. The rest of the internet is working fine.
This is not looking good.
We might be under attack. Please bear with me. I hope the sites stay up if not, never fear one way or another I'll have them back as soon as possible.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
How much room do tok need? I maybe could get you unti switch and data in NJ and I could do hands on for you.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I'm on Comcast, no problems with any site except NCT, which came back up for me bout 30 minutes to an hour ago.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
45 minutes - 100 posts for Trish - no only 90, cause you can only post once every 30 seconds.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Funny Mini.
The outage was about 45 mins.
It appears we have a troublesome router. All indications are the last two outages have been because of this router.

Andy, PM me what you got / can offer. I need lots of space and lots of bandwidth.
In addition to my forums I want to open a site that will allow big pictures and videos. That is a few months away. 1st I have a server upgrade and ISP upgrade to get done.

I run NetTractorTalk.com and www.dothq.com and about 20 other sites from the Chicago ISP. So if Nettractortalk.com is up then my Chicago ISP is working if NCT or Forums Forums are up then my WV ISP is working.

suziquzie

Actually Doc maybe we should schedule more outages so I get up and get to work.... its the only reason I got some leaf blowing done yesterday!