What's for dinner tonight? - April 28th

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats RonJohn, you are now entered in the Win a NCT Apron contest which ends on April 30th. Way to go. :tiphat:

Sorry I can't be of much help, as I have to mow our 4 acres tonight, so it's leftovers at our house. Probably lasagna, yeah, that sounds good right now, even warmed up lasagna sounds good. :thumb: :D

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I don't have any ideas either - maybe something with minced beef.

K

Kimchee

Tacos! And no dishes, since we are going to a friend's house! This woman is rail thin and healthy, and by her own admission, eats like a 6 year old. No veggies, lots of fast foods, cake and sweets.... must be nice, LOLOL!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
chicken cutlets - I have no idea how I will cook them or what the sides will be.

Newnork1978

I'll add to the theme of "I don't know"...since we did chicken last night, tonight will most likely be pork chops. Those seem to be our two stand-by meats, while I'm still on my diet. Mmm! :chef:

suziquzie

plain old grilled chicken breasts, plain white rice, and a salad.
Dh requested no heartburn tonight. lol I've been a little "rough" on him this week. :D

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
There is a new restaurant in town called Table 82. DW and I ate there a couple weeks ago and I swear it's the best restaurant in Naples (and we must have a hundred high end places). The food and service are fantastic, the prices are right, and best of all it's literally right down the street, only a half mile from my house. Yee haw!

Today is DW's birthday so we're going to do it up.... ;)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I hope your DW is having a wonderful birthday Buzz! Sounds like a really nice restaurant.

I'm using the leftover grilled chicken to make salads again. We're having baked potatoes with it tonight.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
chicken went in the freezer. we ordered lunch and they mixed up the order so we got exta sammies. so that and salad were dinner for the family. i will have 2 meatballs and salad for dinner in a little while.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Mark and Sarah took me for an early mother's day dinner to Yuki Hana for assorted sushi and sashimi and a fair amount of plum sake.

So ready for my bed now.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Mac N Cheese. I'm at my mom's and she's a vegetarian. (But I did have pick up some drive-through ribs at a BBQ joint today when I was out doing her shopping. They were yummy.)

SilverSage

Resident Crone
SousChef managed to get more money out of the bank machine, so we got the tortillas.

I mixed up a spice rub for some skirt steak and threw it on the grill. Onions & peppers went on the grill with the meat in one of those pans with holes (what do you call those things,anyhow?)

Lightly warmed the tortillas - a little bit of grill marks there - and had the fajitas we were going to have the night before.

Sorry - I can't resist - I just love pictures of juicy meat!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 98

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
a few cuts of pizza. a couple adult beverages while i wade thru the murky depths of composing a resume, then brainstorming on a 7-10 minute speech on food that i'm gonna soon be presenting.