At a coffee place

FooD

So I'm kicking back sipping my black coffee at The Coffee Bean the other day and thinking to myself how glad I am not standing amongst that crowd of people at the condiment bar. One guy dumps half of his coffee out and proceeds to pour 8 ounces of cream followed by 15 seconds worth of sugar into that cup. Holy cow!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Agreed, FooD.

I'm a black, no sugar, coffee drinker. Drinking a "regular" coffee, or something fancier, is like drinking melted coffee ice cream to me.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
So I'm kicking back sipping my black coffee at The Coffee Bean the other day and thinking to myself how glad I am not standing amongst that crowd of people at the condiment bar. One guy dumps half of his coffee out and proceeds to pour 8 ounces of cream followed by 15 seconds worth of sugar into that cup. Holy cow!
Sounds more like dessert than a cuppa Joe :smile:
I can drink my coffee black.. usually I add a tiny bit of sugar and a little whole milk.

K

Kimchee

I'm definitely NOT a black coffee drinker!
Gimme my sweet and low, and my International Delight creamers...
I mix the Chocolate Caramel with the Fat Free French Vanilla.

Although in a pinch, just sweetener and cream/milk/half n half will do just fine.

I figure by making my own flavored coffee, I save a few thousand bucks a year. :)