Another Great iPhone App

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Pandora

Lots of us use Pandora to create Internet radio stations based on preferences we set. The iPhone Pandora App logs on to my personal account from which I choose which one of my stations I want to listen to. Even though the local AT&T data network is the slow "E" I am able to get interruption free Pandora music. Better yet, when I'm in the car I can use the Blue Tooth function and get full stereo music of my choice when I'm on the road.

I sort of doubt this will work when I'm out of AT&T range but I'll find out Saturday when I'm on a road trip.

Very cool stuff.

I love the Internet. :applause:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I signed up for a Pandora account and downloaded it to my iPhone but have not had time to figure it out yet. All the stuff you posted makes it sound even better than I was expecting. I didn't know you could set up multiple stations. :thumb: Kewl.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I signed up for a Pandora account and downloaded it to my iPhone but have not had time to figure it out yet. All the stuff you posted makes it sound even better than I was expecting. I didn't know you could set up multiple stations. :thumb: Kewl.

Use your computer to go into Pandora and set up all the stations you desire. Then, when you open the iPhone App, they're all there.

Did I say I love my iPhone?

DID I SAY I LOVE THE INTERNET?