whats for Dinner Wednesday Sept 7

Deelady

Thank you Pancho! :) Very tasty looking plate you had yourself!

Love your pasta sauce Barb! YUM :D Lookin good!!

homecook

Pancho, your dinner looks great! And of course garlic and chilis count as a veg. lol At least in my book.

Thank you Dee!

lilylove

Change of plans... went out to dinner with friends after those drinks at the bar. I had garlic octopus! T'was delish. I gave the leftovers to the night gaurd at the condo. I hope he enjoys them as much as I did!

Embryodad

Compliments to the wife Joe!!

Great looking soups Embyodad! Esp. moms :)

Nancy did you make your mac salad? I made the mistake and bought a container of Yoders Brand this eek....:glare: yuck! All you taste is sugar!

Peeps that steak looks perfect!

Our dinner tonight was Beer Brats roasted with brussel sprouts and carrots with buttered parmesan noodles. After my little one finished hers she made her way to my plate to then eat MY brussel spouts!! I wanted to complain except she was eating veggies so I sacrificed them to her! :D

thanks on the soup DeeLady... great looking brats and brussies

Peeps that London Broil would have never made it to Plate here... Perfect

Dee that is a great looking meal

Breaded chicken legs and some whole wheat penne with garlic and oil, threw in some peas because I am not sure that garlic and chili count as veggies
picture.php

My favorite macaroni's and peas as a vegetable. Looks Great P H

Oh my!! Everyones' dinner looks great! The soup, the hot dogs, the steak, and chicken. :wow:

I made marinara with rigatoni and meatballs and sausage. I also had homemade garlic bread and a salad.
That is one Great Looking Meal H Cook... That will stop me in my tracks anytime. The sauce color and consistancy...perfect

Change of plans... went out to dinner with friends after those drinks at the bar. I had garlic octopus! T'was delish. I gave the leftovers to the night gaurd at the condo. I hope he enjoys them as much as I did!
Sounds like a perfect meal for me l l ... I"ll bet the drinks set up a wild appetite.? It always works for me! LOL

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Compliments to the wife Joe!!

Great looking soups Embyodad! Esp. moms :)

Nancy did you make your mac salad? I made the mistake and bought a container of Yoders Brand this eek....:glare: yuck! All you taste is sugar!

Peeps that steak looks perfect!

Our dinner tonight was Beer Brats roasted with brussel sprouts and carrots with buttered parmesan noodles. After my little one finished hers she made her way to my plate to then eat MY brussel spouts!! I wanted to complain except she was eating veggies so I sacrificed them to her! :D

Peeps that London Broil would have never made it to Plate here... Perfect

Dee that is a great looking meal

Breaded chicken legs and some whole wheat penne with garlic and oil, threw in some peas because I am not sure that garlic and chili count as veggies
picture.php

Oh my!! Everyones' dinner looks great! The soup, the hot dogs, the steak, and chicken. :wow:

I made marinara with rigatoni and meatballs and sausage. I also had homemade garlic bread and a salad.
Thank you everyone.

All your meals look fantastic.

homecook

That is one Great Looking Meal H Cook... That will stop me in my tracks anytime. The sauce color and consistancy...perfect

Thank you so much Jimmy! :smile: