The Grillin Fools Grillin on Vacation

GrillinFool

Not a lot of new info in the latest post, but there is something to be taken away from the post. We made same pretty darn good BBQ on these grills:

MB2.JPG

Warning there are a ton of pictures so if you have a slow connection it might take a while before all of them load.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
awesome looking pix GF..looks like lots of good food and great times were had by all

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, you guys can sure grill! Did you get a chance to do anything else besides cook?

30 relatives!

Great photos, Fool!

Lee

GrillinFool

Wow, you guys can sure grill! Did you get a chance to do anything else besides cook?

30 relatives!

Great photos, Fool!

Lee

We did burgers, dogs, brats one other night. One night some folks did pasta for everyone. Red sauce from one cabin. White from another. Bread from another. Salad from another etc. We had another night where we did not grill but I can't remember what was made. It was so cold up there it should've been chili!!

The last night we are there we heat up all the leftovers and mow them down so nothing goes to waste. That last night is sorta sad though. Knowing that the next day we're heading back home and to work!!

GrillinFool

Awesome photos! ...and a very nice blog you've got there...

Thanks and thanks. Finally taking the plunge into an SLR has been huge. Dropping my old P&S (the P and S stand for Point and Shoot but should stand for Piece and Shit), was a blessing in disguise. The pictures I take now are night and day different. I still have some lighting issues and really need about a $400 flash but I'm still much better than I was before. Expensive damn hobby though!!!

Lefty

Yank
Awesome pics and great site.

If you want to send me some of that trout, I'll pm you my address. ;)