Does anyone love roses?

Leni

Yeah but they still should do a lot better once they are in the ground. A couple of my favorites for fragrance are Oklahoma, Chyrsler Imperial, and Double Delight.

leolady

I just bought 4 potted Crimson Glory roses the other day. They are red roses like your's Leni, and are also known for their fragrance as yours are.

And the lily pad fountain was a real disappointment. It is just soooooooooo tiny! I will take pictures soon.

leolady

Oh no!!!

I had to go again to Walmart today, and I came home with 4 huge potted Knockout roses for $6 each marked down from $17.

As Walmart clearances out the rest of the big potted Knockout roses, I expect to be bringing more home.

Why do you ask? Because I am going to plant them along the driveway and front entrance stairway as a border.

I guess I just can't have enough roses.................

Deelady

Sounds exciting LL :) I bet it's going to be gorgeous!

I finally got to plant our hydrangea tree this morning, crossing my fingers that we didn't wait too long but I was very happy to see that the spot I chose ended up being laden with earth worms! Hopefully they will help my tree thrive :)

leolady

I am so proud of myself, I am breaking my hand patting myself on the back!

I have resisted the pressure of having Walmart's carpet roses marked down from $12 each to $5 each! And I could have bought 20 of them! I have withstood the pressure to buy for almost 3 whole weeks.