Take out - Salad

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What's your favorite fast food salad? Mine is Zaxby's Fried House Zalad. Not too many fast food places put cucumbers in their salads. They top it with those french fried onions and serve it with grilled Texas Toast. :thumb: Kinda defeats the purpose of eating a salad...no wonder I need WW :lol:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I like the McDonald's salad with the crispy chicken, bacon and ranch dressing

I used to like Wendy's ceaser side salad that had bacon and grated parm on it, but they have changed it and it now is nasty!!

mhend

What's your favorite fast food salad? Mine is Zaxby's Fried House Zalad. Not too many fast food places put cucumbers in their salads. They top it with those french fried onions and serve it with grilled Texas Toast. :thumb: Kinda defeats the purpose of eating a salad...no wonder I need WW :lol:

I love that salad too, Mama. Chic-fil-A has a good fried chicken salad too. They even give you sunflower seeds to top it with! :)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
About the only take out salad that I get is taco salad. Taco Bell's are not bad.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my, gracious; there is a pizzaria here that has these salads........ they're beyond excellent!! they're antipasto w/ lettuce; his vinagrette makes me weakin the knees(& they make 4 several dinners)

his salads spoiled this gal!~