Anybody else having problems with thier albums?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I just updated and re-organized my albums, but there seems to be a problem with the thumbnails. When I view the album, the old pictures show up as thumbnails with the description below it. The new pictures just show the description of the pic, no thumbnail.:glare:

Is it just me and my settings or is anyone else having this problem? Can someone take a look at my albums and tell me what they see when they open the album?:unsure:

I swear this ain't a shameless plug to get you to look at my albums!:lol:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I suspect it's a server setting issue. I had a thumbmail issue reported on one of my other forums, and I have not figured out why we are having the issue.
I'll post back here once I 'think' it's fixed. With the holiday it might take longer than normal to fix this issue.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I have either thumbnails or captions, not both. The ones that have captions (I presume older) have no thumbnails. The ones that have thumbnails, have no captions (I presume newer)

PC running XP Pro Service Pack 3 usind IE7.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just switched image software. Please try again and see if the thumbnails show up in new pics that you add to your album. I suspect old ones without a thumb would have to be deleted and reuploaded to run through the new image software.
Let me know how it goes.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Yup, that worked. Just have to delete any pictures that don't show a thumbnail, then re-upload them and it works.
Thanks Doc!