Bams 2nd Hot Sauce Recipe

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i have decide to post the recipe for all to either try or tell me what you think of the recipe. i am also thinking of running a contest to "name this hot sauce" but waiting final approval.

first overall taste was very hot and not too sweet. this sauce only took a very little amount to give your mouth a very nice burn, without it aging

ingredients

4 cups green habanero's - minced
1 1/2 heads roasted garlic
1/3 red wine vinegar
150 ml spiced rum(2 little shot bottles)
1/8 cup lime
1/3 cup crushed pineapple + 1 tablespoon juice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt

remove stems from habs,rinse under cold water.

put on protective gloves,cut habs in halves or quarters, up to you and blend in blender until minced.slowly add in all liquids until it purees.

if you love your spouse or family members, you will do this next step away from them..lol

put your pepper mixture into a pot and add remaining ingredients. bring to a boil and i simmer for about an hour.

sterilize your desired canning jars or bottles.

fill jars,seal and pressure cook or seal for about 15 minutes..

let age if desired and enjoy

Last edited:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i thought that i would bump this up for everyone to make.

i am sorry i cant share my first and third recipe because i want to eventually market it..lol

this sauce gets better when you let it sit for awhile and let it age.

the sweetness comes out from the pineapples. the red wine vinegar eases in flavor and it has a medium hot in the hotness scale.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Drooling!!!

BAM'S WTF Sauce! (I'm just being funny!)

It sounds great, hotter than hell which is the way I like it.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Drooling!!!

BAM'S WTF Sauce! (I'm just being funny!)

It sounds great, hotter than hell which is the way I like it.

this sauce is actually called Devil's Daiquiri - Derek came up with the name and won the name that hot sauce contest

Keltin came up with a name of
Uh-Oh! Sauce – (Sub Slogan: It’s WTF In A Bottle!)

that name will be on a hot sauce bottle very soon and will be a specialty run edition.

29622w5.jpg

Derek

Banned
i knew you would like this one... now you can make it yourself but you still have to keep the name of the sauce..lol:yum::yum:
Hehehe, Cool.:yum::yum::yum::bonk:

Thanks again Jeff, Is there any of the ingredients I might have to go to a specialty store for?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Hehehe, Cool.:yum::yum::yum::bonk:

Thanks again Jeff, Is there any of the ingredients I might have to go to a specialty store for?

not that i can think of... i do use sea salt in my sauces but any other kind of salt will be fine as long as its not table salt

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/8 cup lime juice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt

let this sauce age it sealed jars because it doesnt taste the same when it is fresh

Derek

Banned
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/8 cup lime juice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt

let this sauce age it sealed jars because it doesnt taste the same when it is fresh
I will not be making it for a while, Butwhen I do I will show you the photo's

By the way Jeff, The stuff you gave me will take a while to eat up.

:) But thanks for fixing the lime error.

Kei

Ok Bam I'm going to try this but I must warn you. If this stuff kills me a flaming death I will come back to haunt you as a fire ghost. :huh:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Ok Bam I'm going to try this but I must warn you. If this stuff kills me a flaming death I will come back to haunt you as a fire ghost. :huh:

this sauce is just not extremely hot but it does have some fire.

green habs are not generally as hot for me... so haunt away..lol

and hun, i love your avatar..lol

Kei

this sauce is just not extremely hot but it does have some fire.

green habs are not generally as hot for me... so haunt away..lol

and hun, i love your avatar..lol
Have you ever tried making anything using those ghost chilies? They are supposed to be the hottest chilies in the world.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Have you ever tried making anything using those ghost chilies? They are supposed to be the hottest chilies in the world.

nope not yet..but as soon as i can get my hands on some you can bet there will be some hot sauce made..lol

Kei

I watched a show on travel channel where they made some pasta using those. They called it pasta from hell and the host was crying after eating it. :D