got a new laptop

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
after being offline for so long and just using my iphone,i finally got a new laptop. i also bought a new digital camera.

now if i only had time to cook and take pictures everybody would benefit.

laptop is an ASUS u50a - fast enough for me, lots of storage and a pretty good price

the camera is just a cheap samsung 10.2mp

i am presently in florida, heading to washington state....driving and stopping to eat.

we are going to be hopefully stopping at some diners,drive inns and dives spots on the way

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I am so happy, Bams!! We've missed you and I'm dying to hear all about your adventures. You've been everywhere!

That's a really nice laptop - a good size for traveling. How do you like the pics from your new camera?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I am so happy, Bams!! We've missed you and I'm dying to hear all about your adventures. You've been everywhere!

That's a really nice laptop - a good size for traveling. How do you like the pics from your new camera?

i love the laptop and these pics are of an iguana that was motionless down here in Miami because of the cold weather

1sjhow.jpg

15337z7.jpg

2cna5hv.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Those are really nice pics, Jeff! The color is good, also. So the camera is a winner, too.

FryBoy

I've had an ASUS UL30A-X5 since mid December, and it's been great. Very similar to yours, but with a smaller screen -- 13.1" screen, which is a better fit for me as I use it mostly when I travel for work.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Bams, great to see you back online!!!!! :beer:
You sure are getting around buddy! Looking forward to your roving reports.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Have fun and enjoy the drive, but, be careful! Nice to see you on here again, Jeff {{{HUG}}}