Worcestershire Chicken

crewsk

2-3lbs bone in chicken pieces (legs, thighs, etc.)
1/4C Worcestershire sauce
1/2C butter, softened
2Tbsp lemon pepper seasoning

Place chicken in a large well greased casserole dish. Spread butter over each piece of chicken, sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce & lemon pepper. Bake at 350F for 1 hour.

Tickle Me Elmo

Sounds good, easy and quick. We're in a chicken mood tonight and now I know what we'll have. Thanks you just solved our dinner dilemma.

Tickle Me Elmo

I wonder how it would be if the butter and lemon/pepper seasoning was spread between the flesh and the skin. I think that's how we'll make it.

Tickle Me Elmo

Hey, crewsk! We have some of your chicken cooking in our FlavorWave oven right now. Opted to put the lemon-pepper and butter under the skin and douse the pieces with the Worcestershire sauce. It's smelling dang good right now. Will report on how it tastes, but have a feeling it's going to be good.

Tickle Me Elmo

Definitely a keeper. Need to do a controlled experiment though. I think putting the butter and lemon-pepper under the skin and letting it sit for about 30 minutes was a plus. Great way to do chicken.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
This sounds real good, I am gonna have to try it. And that sounds like a good variation Elmo!

crewsk

Glad you liked it Elmo! I'll have to try it with the butter & LP under the skin next time.