A Place On NCT To Save Recipes or Posts

Meme4251

Is there a place on here where we can save postings, recipes, pics, etc here on this forum? I have been printing but it sure would be convenient to be able to go back to a particular file and look up fairly quickly.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I use a note pad application for mine though not note pad as I've had Ultra Edit for years so it replaces not pad.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Is there a place on here where we can save postings, recipes, pics, etc here on this forum? I have been printing but it sure would be convenient to be able to go back to a particular file and look up fairly quickly.

I save both recipes and url's to files within a Window folder.

FryBoy

I copy them, paste them into a word processing program, and save them in both that format and as a PDF. Easy to search by title or ingredients, and I just print one out when I want to make it, then toss the printed version when I'm through.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You can subscribe to the threads you are interested in following or tagging and then go to your user cp and view your subscribed threads.
Sometimes for special stuff I will also copy the contents of a post to a word doc for offline reference.

buckytom

Grill Master
it is a nice feature at certain sites, having a recipe box with indexing.

not sure how it works in vbulletin.

suziquzie

I've been copying and pasting as word documents.... I need to get a flash drive (or 3!!) though, I'm afraid this piece of chit may die soon.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I do like Doc does, if I want to track a recipe I like for later, I subscribe to it. Eventually when there are a lot of them I will cut and paste to Word. Sometimes I even get ambitious enough to put them into MS Access for easier searching ability.