I need help posting pics....

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Here's my dilema, I have a bunch of pics that I would like to be posted but only have my iPhone and can't post them... Any takers??? Lol

these include the turducken we had for thanksgiving and some sites here in Miami

GotGarlic

Here's my dilema, I have a bunch of pics that I would like to be posted but only have my iPhone and can't post them... Any takers??? Lol

these include the turducken we had for thanksgiving and some sites here in Miami

There's an app for that :wink:

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/09/08/flickr-finally-officially-enters-the-iphone-app-space/

You can upload them to Flickr and post them from there. At least, I think so. If the photos are online, does the mobile version of the forum software allow you to post?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
How many pix and how can you get them out of the phone, are they on a memory card?
I have quite a few pictures on the phone still,.. Usually I just email the photos but have had no luck trying to upload them to a host because most don't accept mobile tech yet

There's an app for that :wink:

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/09/08/flickr-finally-officially-enters-the-iphone-app-space/

You can upload them to Flickr and post them from there. At least, I think so. If the photos are online, does the mobile version of the forum software allow you to post?

I tried using the flickr app with no luck either but I will try it again inthe morning to see if I can get it to work

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I would not be able to do anything till possibley this weekend. If you like PM me, I will send you an e-Mail addy and give it a try.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Feel free to send them to me Bams.
Doc AT NCT.com
Then start a thread where you want the pics and say whatever you want about them (in general) and I'll add them to that thread.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Feel free to send them to me Bams.
Doc AT NCT.com
Then start a thread where you want the pics and say whatever you want about them (in general) and I'll add them to that thread.

It's too much of a pain to type on the iPhone. Here's an idea: use the iRec app, record a message containing what you want to say about the pics, upload it to the iRec server, and send the url to Doc along with the pictures. Then he can 1) post the pictures, and 2) copy and paste the iRec url in the same thread and the members can hear what you have to say when they click on the link. Beats the hell out of typing.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Thanks for all the help..I am gunshy about recording my voice..lol

I haven't decided what to do yet but I will email or pm when I figure it out..I tried the flickr app,for uploading and creating an album it works but won't allow you to hotlink a pic yet from a mobile phone or I just haven't figured it out yet..

Right now I have concessions at www.santasenchantedforest.com in Miami,FL.. I will be taking many pics of all the attractions and posting an album somewhere..

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I borrowed this pic from the web site. Is this your place?

Attachments

• pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 29

SilverSage

Resident Crone
If you're still coming to Clearwater soon, we can meet and dump the photos into my laptop. Then I can upload them from there.

PM me if that helps.