What have you eaten NCT - Sunday 4/8/18 to Saturday 4/14/18?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Paper Plate Night !
Muffin Burgers, California style (Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Mayo)
With Bush's Honey-Chipotle Beans, Steamed Broccoli

California Burger .jpg

Johnny West

Last night Nancy made pizza using cauliflower crusts which we added Italian sausage, pepperoni, pepperochinini, onions, klamata olives, green pepper, and faux mozzarella. It was very good and will do it again. I neglected to take a picture.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Just ate at IHOP in Lima Ohio.
Colorado omelet with hash browns and onions.

Attachments

• 20180414_141543-614x614.jpg
    20180414_141543-614x614.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 90

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I have wing tips, a rotisserie chicken backbone and parsley stems from the freezer. Fresh leek tops, onion (skin on), carrot (skin on), celery, 2 chicken breasts, water and 32 oz. box of chicken stock simmering on the stove.

Now I’m not sure if the soup will be for tonight or tomorrow. DD may not want soup.

Chicken Soup served over brown rice topped with fresh grated parm reg and pecorino romano.

chicken_soup_041318_IMG_3996.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That soup looks incredible, Peep!

John, were the cauliflower pizza crusts storebought or homemade? If the latter, would you please post the recipe?

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
That soup looks incredible, Peep!

John, were the cauliflower pizza crusts storebought or homemade? If the latter, would you please post the recipe?

Lee
Thank you Lee. It was wonderful. Had replay tonight for dinner.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
a piece of chitty (&6.99/pkg~) p'rogies, half a cherry smoothie, cheeseball, lime popsicle, & veggie soup, & pasbst--

nap, soon~~

Johnny West

We had early dinner at Happy Teriyaki #11. At one time there were 30 Happy Teriyaki places in the NW but all were sold off except #11 which is still owned by the original family. It's ok.

I had the prawns tempura and udon noodles with shrimp. I wanted the soup but misread the menu. It was good. I could eat the veg, there was to much cabbage. It was washed down with Blue Moon as they were out of Japanese beer (WTF?).

Attachments

• ###Prawns Tempura.jpg
    ###Prawns Tempura.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 76
  • ###Udon Noodles.jpg
    ###Udon Noodles.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 78