2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups Shiraz wine
Cracked Black Pepper (to taste)
Salt (to taste)

Flour for dredging
Oil for frying

Noodles, favorite kind to serve dish over

Procedure

If using leg quarters, then you need to de-bone then, and then chop the meat into bite sized pieces. For boneless chicken, then no need to bone, but you still have to cut it to bite sized pieces.

Dredge the bite size pieces of chicken in flour and let them sit.

Heat frying oil to 375 degrees. Fry all of the chicken, in batches, until done. About 5 minute per batch until golden brown. Set aside.

In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp Olive Oil and then add corn and shallot. Sautee for 2-3 minutes. Now add 1 cup of the wine (1/2 total that you have). Once it begins to boil, add the tomatoes, undrained. Once that comes to a boil, add the chicken. Let simmer 5 minutes uncovered. Now add the remainder of the wine (1 cup) and stir well to incorporate. Cover, and let simmer for 30 minutes.

Server over noodle with garlic bread.

Step_1-56.jpg

Step_2-55.jpg

Step_3-48.jpg

Step_4-43.jpg

Step_5-36.jpg

Step_6-31.jpg

Step_7-24.jpg

buckytom

Grill Master
man, that looks good, k. :thumb:

interesting that you fried the chicken first. this looks like it's sort of a fusion between breaded chicken parm and bone-in chicken cacciatore.

my mom used to make a variable cacciatore. that is she used to take leftover chicken, broiled, grilled, fried, or whatever, and add it to a tomato sauce. i't made me a big fan of leftover meats simmered in sauce.

i'm gonna have to try this one, thanks.