What was the best thing that you made?

Shermie

Site Supporter
Ok guys & gals. What was the best thing that you made?

It can either be a snack, beverage appitizer, main dish or a desert. What do you feel is the best thing that you've ever made and why?

Did your friends & family like and enjoy it? Did they ever tell you that they want you to do it again?

I've gotten rave reviews for my Honey Buffalo Wings! It's not too hot, has just a hint of heat, is very saucy & sweet! I've done it at least 7 or 8 times. :eating2:

Saliha

By me the best ever was tuna and shimp mousse. I made it years ago because my mom every years at the Christmas Eve told that our table hasn´t anything special, One year I then decided that I will NEVER hear again.

Next year I saved money and put to the table what ever.

:tiphat:

Home made cheese, picked herrings, rye bread, several salads, lingonberryparfait, and that mousse.

I also decorated all foods like in the five star restaurant.

:cooking:

I never forget look on my mom´s face when she saw the table.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
ppl wanna know that as soon as they hear that i'm a chef.
i say, 'steak.'
(or lamb.)
i cook both beautifully. so simplistic, yet an art to perfect. requires skill.
i get from other ppl that it's perfection.
my chili is another. pulled beef. pulled pork- depends on who i'm cooking 4 & their preferences, kinda.

Shermie

Site Supporter
For deserts, I think that my 2 specialties would have to be the 7-up Cake and bourbon sweet potato pies!!

Everyone who has tried them loves them! And they've been asking me to make them over & over & over again! And I don't mind it at all!!

My eldest brother is sponsoring a family dinner this coming April - sort of like a mini family reunion. He wants me to make three cakes! I think I'll do 2 7-up Cakes & maybe about 4 bourbon sweet potato pies. :eating2:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I also decorated all foods like in the five star restaurant.

Saliha, you have been a GREAT NCT member already!

If you could post some of your own recipes, with your own photos to accompany them, I sure would love to see them! :bounce:

Lee

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter

If you could post some of your own recipes, with your own photos to accompany them, I sure would love to see them! :bounce:

Lee

me, too!

Saliha

Lee

I try my best but I haven´t digital camera neither mobile camera. I have camera but when I bake something my family makes this

:piesmiley1:

And fast!

Shermie

Site Supporter
I try my best but I haven´t digital camera neither mobile camera. I have camera but when I bake something my family makes this

:piesmiley1:

And fast!

The trick is to try to get a pic of your nice creations before they are devoured - as soon as it comes out of the oven, pot or pan. And FAST!! :eating2:

Last edited: