Camcorder Question

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
well he better manscape!!

heating wax!! maybe brazlian!!

No, no, no. I'm afraid you misunderstood. A true Bushman is trim and tight as he dives headlong into the rough. The bigger the better! Let's do this!!

The Bushman's grooming and prep tools are as follows. But these should never be applied to the wild game he hunts! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

kak56a.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Whoops!! What was I thinking?? Ok, I have an excuse, I'm not thinking straight tonight........
I have something on my windows, uh actually there is a really big bush in front of my window, you can't see in. At least I don't think so. :shock:

That sounds just about right! Perfect. I'll be right over!!! :yum:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
No, no, no. I'm afraid you misunderstood. A true Bushman is trim and tight as he dives headlong into the rough. The bigger the better! Let's do this!!

The Bushman's grooming and prep tools are as follows. But these should never be applied to the wild game he hunts! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

kak56a.jpg
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum: I know you can't really do that, BT, but I'm so suggestible that ever since you first joked about this, I turn my TV off when I get nekkid!

Actually, it’s true. When the ray emitter of the cathode ray tube scans the phosphorus screen, it energizes coated cells on the screen. As the ray moves on, the energy of each cell decays creating a negative balance of photons. In this case, they become a vacuum of sorts and will absorb light from the surrounding area….light from your room. Imagine this charge and pull as if you were in a bathtub. You push water away from you (positive charge), but then create a trough (negative charge) that is immediately filled by the surrounding water.

When this happens, the light is absorbed and reconstructed much the same as any picture from a camera. The excess photons are funneled to an N-channel collector that polarizes them for sorting and transmission (to avoid decay). On the receiving end, they can gather this excess photonic energy to reproduce a picture on the far side. So yeah…..they CAN see you through the TV. It’s true.

With Plasma and LED TVs, the technology is a bit different, but follows the same basic scheme.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Actually, it’s true. When the ray emitter of the cathode ray tube scans the phosphorus screen, it energizes coated cells on the screen. As the ray moves on, the energy of each cell decays creating a negative balance of photons. In this case, they become a vacuum of sorts and will absorb light from the surrounding area….light from your room. Imagine this charge and pull as if you were in a bathtub. You push water away from you (positive charge), but then create a trough (negative charge) that is immediately filled by the surrounding water.

When this happens, the light is absorbed and reconstructed much the same as any picture from a camera. The excess photons are funneled to an N-channel collector that polarizes them for sorting and transmission (to avoid decay). On the receiving end, they can gather this excess photonic energy to reproduce a picture on the far side. So yeah…..they CAN see you through the TV. It’s true.

With Plasma and LED TVs, the technology is a bit different, but follows the same basic scheme.
Um...........can cell phone cameras do that, too?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
How appropriate Terry!!!!
You know, I was just telling someone how much I love a guy who dives. I mean, not every guy can handle the depths. Or overcome the fear of submerging his whole face. Not to mention when to come up for air or to start the ascent. It takes a very special guy to become an accomplished diver, but the rewards are great for those that do.