What's Cookin' Monday, March 29th?

Newnork1978

Might do turkey burgers, or maybe some pork chops. I haven't decided yet...when I do I'll let ya'll know. :tongue:

What's your Monday Meal?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We are having Polynesian beef. It's been cooking in the crock pot all day and it smells so good. It should be ready in 1/2 hour and I have the camera ready. :D

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I bought a roasted turkey breast, so could have that..but I'm chilled and thinking of just opening a can of soup.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Mmmm, Lifesaver, I like anything with crab.

We're having an old standby.....chicken wings with a side of celery and cuc dippers.

pappy19

Bought a package of beautiful beef filets from Sam's a while ago and froze them. We have a Grandson visiting (14 and hungry) so I thawed them out and am going to rub with Costco Sweet Mesquite and Johnny's Garlic salt and cook slowly on the grill. Some baby red 'taters boiled and fresh broccoli. I haven't eaten since this morning so this red wine is getting to me. Better eat soon. BTW look up www.accidentalwine.com and you will get the best wine for the $$$ that you ever had.

Pap

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I made steak again with red wine reduction sauce, mashed potatoes and sauteed asparagus. It was wonderful, if I do say so myself.

Attachments

• dinner3-29-10.jpg
    dinner3-29-10.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 149

Meme4251

Ohhhhh, Terry...Nice lookin steak & taters.....Know that meal didn't last long at your home!! LOL.... LS, nice, comforting looking soup you cooked up yourself...Very nice....:clap:

Last night I made a pot of my own "Breezy Black Bean Soup", accompanied by a cast-iron skillet of hot butter-slathered "Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread". Delicious - & with enough leftovers for another meal & a couple of lunches.