what on your schedule for today?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i got to sleep till 8, awesome! practicals days, tomorrow is mine so awake at 4:30 as usual then. (practical item is genoise, pretty term for sponge cake).
so as for today, i went to pop lit at 9:30, wrote a play, recicited it with my buddy, visited with a pal here, drank a few, now i'm hungry. rice cake & tuna. (i'm dieting, till i reach 120. 30 pounds more, 14.5 gone! yeah!):bounce:
so, i'm cooking us rigate with meatballs. pet the feline for awhile, giving him a bath.:hide:at least he's declawed. & he'll smell like pomegranite & mangoes instead of like a feline!
going to get spaghetti igredients- meat, eggs, sauce,......toothpaste, too.
i got a coupon for 4.50 deducted from the product i buy.
then a drink or 2, & sleep at 6:30! i'll probably wake around 12, take my ambien, then drift till 4:30.
then it'll be tomorrow!

what's your day like?

lilylove

wow..that's a complicated day!

I'm just doing housework and chatting and making dinner. Easy day! :)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I am thoroughly enjoying being lazy, doing laundry and still in my jammies in fact.

Gotta love days off! :D

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Taking it easy today, a couple of loads of laundry and that is about it for me. I am under orders to watch cable and relax. Good thing our cable comes with free On Demand movies, and we picked up a nice package that gave us expanded digital cable at 1/2 price plus two free movie channels (one for six months the other for a year).
So, today looks like a HBO/Showtime/On Demand day! LOL!

homecook

I am thoroughly enjoying being lazy, doing laundry and still in my jammies in fact.

Gotta love days off! :D

You wear jammies??? I'm shocked! :mrgreen:

Not much going on today, have an appt. at 3:30, come home and figure something out for dinner. Make dinner, eat, clean up and that's about it.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
You wear jammies??? I'm shocked! :mrgreen:

Not much going on today, have an appt. at 3:30, come home and figure something out for dinner. Make dinner, eat, clean up and that's about it.

One woman's jammies are anothers lingerie.... one just never knows!:wink:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Do that around Christmas time, great tip for the mail man! Saves you money for a tip and makes his week, LOL!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Got up at 4:15, in the gym by 5:15. At work by 8am. Still here, in fact..just getting to wrap this gig up and head to the market on the way home.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I taught two cookery classes today

Lasagna & garlic bread in 1 and pagnotta and leek & potato soup in the other.
Youngest to his violin lesson after school.

Elaine l

Got up at 4:15, in the gym by 5:15. At work by 8am. Still here, in fact..just getting to wrap this gig up and head to the market on the way home.

You are up so early. What time do you hit the sack? I am up pretty early too (5:00) but not so ambitious as to head to the gym. You are an inspiration!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Y'all are bundles of energy! I'm totally drained from over a week of temps in the 100s. The humidity is so high that the heat index put it at 106 for a couple of days. Plus, we're having such a drought that the city will probably initiate Stage 3 water restrictions by Monday.

My day has included watching a movie, a little housework, and laying around chatting with my kids. If it gets cooler tonight, maybe I'll actually do something!

homecook

Y'all are bundles of energy! I'm totally drained from over a week of temps in the 100s. The humidity is so high that the heat index put it at 106 for a couple of days. Plus, we're having such a drought that the city will probably initiate Stage 3 water restrictions by Monday.

My day has included watching a movie, a little housework, and laying around chatting with my kids. If it gets cooler tonight, maybe I'll actually do something!

No you won't!! :lol:

homecook

LOL..........wait, yes you will do something tonight....be on here.

You know I'm just joshing ya! I haven't been too motivated myself today.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I was totally joking, Barb!!! You crack me up because you are always posting exactly what I was thinking. It's scary - but really cool!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
You are up so early. What time do you hit the sack? I am up pretty early too (5:00) but not so ambitious as to head to the gym. You are an inspiration!

I'm usually in bed no later than 10. Reminds me of a 10 year old's bed time.:neutral:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
awake at 4:30, school, took a practical, (got an 'a'!). made genoise & chocolate mousse & truffles. someone didn't make the ganache properly, gr. pop lit, crammed in a story & wrote a journal on it as fast as i could. bussed it here. visited with a buddy. pet the feline, fed him, hopped on here! drinking a drink. hunted down Chef to see when i have to be at the school tomorrow to volunteer for an enthusiast course my school offers. found him, got the details.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well up at 4 AM my usual time, turn on the coffee maker, shower, shave then dress. At this point my wife is getting up and walking the dog. She will then feed the ferrule cats on the property then shower herself.

Once there sit down with my first cup of the next two pots of coffee. Read my email, and watch the morning news till 8 AM. One of us will run to the bank to do yesterdays deposits back and ready to open the shop at 9AM. She will also go every couple of days to do any house hold shopping we might need between 8 AM and 9 AM during the week. Once she opens the office I'm ready to go then take care of any cleanup needed from the previous days move outs depending on the day of the month. Do any repairs needed or get people out if I don't do it such as doors etc. Sweep up out front as well as the rest of the property doing a lock check as I go. She is either printing letters or taking care of customers. This pretty much sums up our usual weekdays till 6PM and we close out our books for the day and get the deposit ready for the next day at 8 PM. Much of the time between about 11 AM and 5 PM is spent here or watching day time TV between customers coming in. Once we close out if dinner isn't on then either my wife or I (depending on who's turn) will make it. At this point we settle in for the night to watch TV or what ever else we feel like doing with her hitting the bed about 9 PM and me about 10 PM. Next day it starts all over again except Saturday as we are open till 2 PM and Sunday we are closed. Usually both days my kids and grand kids show up wanting a food hand out. My son comes on either Saturday or Sunday to mow the grass and get paid. Boring life I live but well earned at this point in my life.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Well up at 4 AM my usual time, turn on the coffee maker, shower, shave then dress. At this point my wife is getting up and walking the dog. She will then feed the ferrule cats on the property then shower herself.

Once there sit down with my first cup of the next two pots of coffee. Read my email, and watch the morning news till 8 AM. One of us will run to the bank to do yesterdays deposits back and ready to open the shop at 9AM. She will also go every couple of days to do any house hold shopping we might need between 8 AM and 9 AM during the week. Once she opens the office I'm ready to go then take care of any cleanup needed from the previous days move outs depending on the day of the month. Do any repairs needed or get people out if I don't do it such as doors etc. Sweep up out front as well as the rest of the property doing a lock check as I go. She is either printing letters or taking care of customers. This pretty much sums up our usual weekdays till 6PM and we close out our books for the day and get the deposit ready for the next day at 8 PM. Much of the time between about 11 AM and 5 PM is spent here or watching day time TV between customers coming in. Once we close out if dinner isn't on then either my wife or I (depending on who's turn) will make it. At this point we settle in for the night to watch TV or what ever else we feel like doing with her hitting the bed about 9 PM and me about 10 PM. Next day it starts all over again except Saturday as we are open till 2 PM and Sunday we are closed. Usually both days my kids and grand kids show up wanting a food hand out. My son comes on either Saturday or Sunday to mow the grass and get paid. Boring life I live but well earned at this point in my life.

sounds like a pretty perfect life to me..lol

throw in a couple of times to go fishing, other than that i wouldnt change a thing Joe..:applause:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I spent from age 14 to 16 working in my father's fishing camp at Big Pine Key (Florida Keys) and have no urge to ever fish again, ever.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Work and praying like hell we don't get slammed with the predicted severe weather.

we were slammed with flash flooding here the other nite!

Well, we managed to dodge the bullet-- most of the really bad stuff went around us. Whew!

Yep, I heard about your floods there luvs.

What is on my schedule for today:
Doing a little shopping for Mom.
Getting my hair cut.
Enjoying the beginning of my weekend off!

Geez I am up early today.. coffee anyone?
lol

homecook

I'll take a cup, thanks!

It's been raining steady here since ten last night. Our yard looks like a swamp...

I was going to mow the lawn and go in the pool today, cross that off the list.
I'll be going to see my mom
Doing some vacuuming
Bake some bread
Nothing much else.