Trout Slayer beer, Montana Brewing Company

AllenOK

Anyone ever hear of it? One of my co-workers suggested it to me. I'm not sure if it's because he knows I love to go fishing, or if it's just a good beer.

That brewery also puts out a couple other brews. "Moose Drool" and "Scape Goat". If I like the Trout Slayer, I'll have to give those a try.

I also noticed a couple other things. There is a "local" brewery here in OK, that makes "Choc Beer" (made by Italian/American descendants from an old Choctaw Indian recipe). I've found Choc Beer in a couple of places, but didn't realize that they produce more than one kind of brew. Well, the place I went to today (probably the largest liquor store in Tulsa) has several different brews by this company. Hmmmmmmmm........I may be making several trips up here. Then, I noticed a Holy Grail. A SAMPLER PACK from this company! YES!!! I'll have to get that soon.

Editted to add:

I just looked at the bottle. They have a website!

AllenOK

Well, it's been busy; this is the first time I've had to get back onto NCT.

Results: This is a very "hoppy" beer! Takes a bit to get used to. I'm not sure how it would hold up to being paired with either another strongly-flavored meal, or contrasting the bitter hoppy taste with something on the sweet side.

PeppA dropped a bottle and broke it! WAHHH!!!!!!! (There's no use crying over spilt milk. Spilt beer, on the other hand, go ahead and cry.)

Pancho, check the website! They have a page that tells where to get it. Or, if you're really interested in trying it, you can order it, and have it shipped to you!