favorite candy bar?

Rusty Shackleford

Formerly known as 1 bourbon 1 scotch & 1 beer
whats yours?
586370.jpg

Calicolady

It didn't pull up Jeeks.

Not a big candy eater, but ohhhhh, yum!
This used to be in a black wrapper. The co. product was sold to another and was out of sight for awhile. I'm told they're back. But I haven't seen them in years.

Goldberg's Peanut Chews
peanut-chews_250.jpg

My 2nd favorite:​

Spearmint leaves
spearmint-leaves_small.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Not much on candy bars but go nuts for jelly beans which my wife buys me once a year. I also have a weakness for chocolate covered cherries and any creme filled chocolate candy. I guess though if I was going to eat a candy bar it would be a Mars bar but not fried.

High Cheese

Saucier
I eat the top off the Babe Ruths first, then the nughat <sp> center. lol. Same with KitKats, I eat the tops first then the waffer.

Love jelly beans. Espescially the gourmet ones where you mix different flavors together.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love Heath bars and Chunkys but they're not easy to find.

Barb

Chunky has been my favorite ever since I was a little girl. And that was probably the last time I had one.

Want me to send you some Chunkys, Barb? I sell them in my store.

Lee

AllenOK

I like KitKat, Litte Debbie Nutter-Butter bars, Butterfingers, and that spin-off of Butterfingers that's got crispy wafer in it.

Basically, though, I like anything with chocolate, some kind of wafer, and if I'm lucky, some kind of peanut butter or caramel.