another nephew prayer request

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pleeze think of the 'lil guy & his Parents, his Brothers & his 'lil baby Sister. gage is in the 'piddle; he almost drowned @ camp & inhaled h2o into his lungs. poor kiddo. he's only 6, & he is autistic, so i'm uncertain he undertands that that is 'goin on now-
my Mom forwarded a text from rach that says he is on a ventilator though getting better & better & that they're checking 4 brain damage. if he is @ the hospital devin was @, i'm gonna try & get there asap 2 be w/ them. aunt aubrey :heart:'s uuuu, gagie! get well soon, dear tot!devin's the tall one, gage is the 1 in front of his Mommy, & ayden is the other w/ specs on. & there's my luv raynin, & rachel beside me

Attachments

• IMG_047387.jpg
    IMG_047387.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
gage was extubated last nite & got 2 leave the ICU! he is not too well, yet, though i have faith that that kiddo'll get better w/ the luv that surrounds him by so many people!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thank u so very, veryyyy much, buzz, 4 thinking of my loved ones!~

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Best thoughts and strength being sent to Gage and his/your family, luvs!

My goodness, your sister sure has her hands full!

Lee

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Here's hoping that today brings good news, luvs. Gage is in my thoughts and prayers. Also his mom, who must be frantic....

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thnax, guys, means so much to me. SIL-2-be is veryyyy busy, w/ 4 kiddos & work!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
they closed the daycare gage was @!! horray!!!!! (initially my Mom said 'camp'; this was @ daycare, though)- they shut the doors on that place, stat! thank you, dear God!
w/ them leaving an autistic kiddo unattended 2 where he needed 2 be life-flighted, intubated, & has yet 2 leave the 'piddle after over a week now?! so grateful & happy other kiddos won't be under thier mindless 'care' again

cookingirl

Ohhhhhh luvs, this happened at 'day' "care"!! ""camp""??????????????????
WHAT!!!!!!!:twak::twak:
OMGosh!!! poor little thing....
sounds like that place needed to be closed down!!
let me at 'em....:bangin::boxing::boxing::boxing:
xxoo

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
gagie got home a few ago! my Mom saw him & the other tots & rachel. he was under the weather & his leg was bothering him, other than that, tho, he is ok! than you, Lord, & thank yinz 4 the prayers & thoughts~ luv u Gagie!

Last edited: