An Update...

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes in a few weeks they will be ruining your drapes and furniture. I'm an expert on cats I have 5 at the moment and that is the house cats, not counting the ferrel ones out side my wife feeds.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Awww, look at those little dumplings! They have the sweetest faces, LS. (You are really good at capturing their expressions, too.)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Do you keep them all, LS?

Nikki sure looks sweet and proud of her bunch of fuzz balls. :D

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
No i give them away.

Well, that little tinky poo is adorable..:heart:

tinky poo.jpg

Wow. Look how much those little guys have grown in a few weeks. What are the little blue rings? Have you named them all? Will you keep them all? I like the little spotted one. Mama looks tired. LOL. Adorable.

We posted at the same time :)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love the tiger next to the one Sass called tinky poo! LOL!

The one who is looking at nothing, LOLOL!

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Such a beautiful litter!

Do you have a favorite among these four, LS?

Lee

Newnork1978

Aww...this reminds me of the cats when had, when I was a kid. For whatever reason we never got them fixed, so every time we had a litter come-of-age, I was sent to the local corner store with a box full of kittens. Needless to say a cute little kid with a box full of kittens got plenty of attention...and we always kept one kitten per litter. We had a whole Lone Ranger theme going.

"Kimo" - The Dad
"Sabi" - The Mom
"Tonto" - First litter kitten
"Silver" - Second litter kitten
"Chester" - Third litter kitten (his name didn't fit the theme, but it did fit him) :thumb:

(That's how I learned about "the birds & the bees"...watching Sabi give birth 3 times.)