This is what my family and I look like!

Deelady

That's the main reason shes my X, You know the mile high club for air planes right?

Well for her that would be literately true but with junk piled so high I probably could have climbed to the moon, it was that high. She also taught me why you need to kept hings clean and spotless and a neat freak was born out of that fiasco.

Hopefully nothing crawled out at you!!!:shock:

lilylove

Well... I can post one but... it's me with a bear the Paul shot... no blood...no guts. Just me sitting beside it. You can hardly see the bear at all.

It's the only photo of taken in the last 20 years that I like. It almost got me banned and SHOT dead at the other site. I'm afraid to post it here. I don't want to offend any one.

Derek

Banned
Actually theres no red I think thats just how the light was hitting the brown...?? But thank you :)

Hey Lily Lady....where a pic now of your face??
Actually this weird little dude did, He had a cane and a tap dance hat on and he was singing oh my darling.

LOL, I'm kidding. every time we went to work at the old folks home I did my laundry there and I took a shower, she had permission for a year now to to her laundry and shower at the old folks home, Even had her own room when she worked her week.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Well... I can post one but... it's me with a bear the Paul shot... no blood...no guts. Just me sitting beside it. You can hardly see the bear at all.

It's the only photo of taken in the last 20 years that I like. It almost got me banned and SHOT dead at the other site. I'm afraid to post it here. I don't want to offend any one.

Well, we have certainly seen worse posted here!:yum:

Much of it would never be allowed on the other site...:wink:

Deelady

awww what a cutie....oh and you are not that bad yourself!! lol J/k I love the pic Lily, and I can't imagine anyone being offended.

Thanks Bams :)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

You can hardly see the bear! Great pic!!