Lo cal Chicken Pizza !

BigAl

From the Biggest Loser Cook Book . Chicken Pizza . This is as good as it gets . I highly suggest you buy the book . This is without a doubt ,one of the best pizzas I have ever had !!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Al. Testimonials like that are the best. I will order the book. Thanks! :thumb:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Al Im a fan of the book. Someone at work has it and i tried a few things or variations on them. Here are some of the other popular recipes from their book:

Almost Fast Food Burger
Boston Cream Peanut Butter Breakfast Banana Split
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Cocktail Hour Tuna Tartare
Sexy Joes
Indian Chicken Salad Pockets
Deli Chopped Salad
Spicy Meatballs with Fiery Chili Sauce
Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin

Folks go out and BUY this book! :)

BigAl

Al Im a fan of the book. Someone at work has it and i tried a few things or variations on them. Here are some of the other popular recipes from their book:

Almost Fast Food Burger
Boston Cream Peanut Butter Breakfast Banana Split
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Cocktail Hour Tuna Tartare
Sexy Joes
Indian Chicken Salad Pockets
Deli Chopped Salad
Spicy Meatballs with Fiery Chili Sauce
Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin

Folks go out and BUY this book! :)

I have tried the two I highlighted and they were great . I'll try the others soon !

RNE228

From the Biggest Loser Cook Book . Chicken Pizza . This is as good as it gets . I highly suggest you buy the book . This is without a doubt ,one of the best pizzas I have ever had !!!!

An interesting twist to just about any home made pizza, is put it on the grill. My wife makes pizza on the Weber. It comes out really good, and has a little of that cooked over coals grill/bbq flavor that you don't get in the oven.

We have done this with take & bake, and with pizza made from scratch. It does help to cook the bread/crust a little first, so it holds it's shape and does not flop around too much. We do have a pizza pan though, with holes in it that works well if you do not precook the shell/crust.

Bobolli works good for this too.

We just built a new island with gas grill; will be interesting to see how it does compared to the Weber with Kingsford.

Last edited:

BigAl

An interesting twist to just about any home made pizza, is put it on the grill. My wife makes pizza on the Weber. It comes out really god, and has a little of that cooked over coals grill/bbq flavor that you don't get in the oven.

We have done this with take & bake, and with pizza made from scratch. It does help to cook the bread/crust a little first, so it holds it's shape and does not flop around too much. We do have a pizza pan though, with holes in it that works well if you do not precook the shell/crust.

Bobolli works good for this too.

We just built a new island with gas grill; will be interesting to see how it does compared to the Weber with Kingsford.

Thats a great idea! Thanks

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Big Al, or anyone ....

Is there a "diet" to go along with the recipes in the Biggest Loser book? I'm (almost) ready to start my annual diet, and would like to try a new one.

(I know, I know ... lifestyle change, yada, yada ...)

Lee

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Good question, maybe we can Google it and find a good description on the web. But hey yada yada can work... LMAO.
I might be interested in trying some of those.