Bag Of Gold

I do some of my shopping on line, & just found these yummy-looking appetizers called Bag Of Gold. I'm very tempted to add them to my cart.

148300310_200x200.jpg

Cheese, spinach & artichoke appetizers. Handmade crispy pouches loaded with spinach, artichoke hearts and an irresistible medley of four cheeses. Prepare in 10-12 min. Ready to cook.

They remind me of these:

Wok of Fame Pot Sticker Bundles
WokPotsticker.jpg

* Exported from MasterCook *

Wok of Fame Pot Sticker Bundles
Serving Size : 50 Preparation Time :0:30
Categories : Appetizer Pork
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 lb. ground pork -- or lean ground turkey
2 tbsp. peanut oil -- or vegetable oil, divided
1 cup coleslaw -- shredded coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup green onions -- minced
1/2 cup carrots -- shredded
1 tbsp. fresh ginger -- grated
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
50 square won-ton wrappers
1/2 cup chicken broth -- divided
Sweet and sour sauce -- hot chili oil, soy sauce (optional)

In a medium skillet, brown meat in 1 tbsp. hot oil until no longer pink, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon. Add cabbage, mushrooms, onions, carrots and ginger; stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Stir in teriyaki sauce.

Brush each won ton wrapper lightly with water and place 1 tsp. filling in the center of each. Bring up the edges to enclose filling and twist firmly to form small pouches. Heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil in the bottom of a large skillet.

Place half of the pot stickers in the skillet and cook over medium heat until the bottom is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add half of the broth to the skillet; cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with desired sauce.

Source:
"http://www.raleys.com/www/apps/recipes/recipe.jsp?recipeid=12011"
Start to Finish Time:
"0:50"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 58 Calories; 3g Fat (42.0% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 7mg Cholesterol; 170mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : Makes: 50 pot stickers

QuirkyCookery

Oooo, I love the "wok of fame" recipe, not only for the punny name, but also for it being a nice way to make your own "pot of gold" type bag potstickers. Yum.