without the flak

Sandra1980

Hi There.......

Hi, I am Sandra. While searching for genuine and helpful cooking websites online, I came across this website below.

I would like to share this website mentioned below with all the visitors here for wonderful recipes, cooking tips and all information about cooking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Cooking Talk Sandra. This ai a great place to talk about cooking and share ideas. As a new member you cannot link to other cooking sites until you have contributed content here. However, if you are interested, I would consider exchanging banners or links with you.
Thanks,
Doc

chowhound

New guy

Hi folks!
New guy from an old forum. I think my avatar sums it up :wink:
I heard this was the place for a level playing field.

I like cooking and I love eating. I especially love grilling and do so at least a few times/week, more when the weather breaks in NW PA. On a gasser, but I recently bought a smoker (WSM) and have been playing around with that, too.
I go for basically run of the mill food...... in abundance :biggrin: so don't be expecting pics of heavily garnished meals or candlelit dinners :yum:

Now let's get this forum rolling!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Hey there!!! I knew it was you!!! I miss the pics of your grubb so I can't wait to start seeing them again!

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Aboard Chowhound!

Glad you found us! :tiphat:

On the candlelit dinners - I'm always suspicious when there isn't enough light to see what you are eating :yum:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi guys! Welcome to Net Cooking Talk!!! :thumb:
Thanks Sattie for referring them! Good to see you back also.
This place has been to quiet, we needed a shot in theh arm. Awesome!!!!!!
One thing I will promise you is a level playing field. I do my utmost to ensure that on all of my forums.
Enjoy and post often!!!!!! :thumb: :D

chowhound

Good. If you like tractors you'd like it there. Lots of tractor photos and old iron. :D

Tractors are fun. I have one out of necessity for brush hogging and stuff, but like being on it. There's one not too far from me that I've been meaning to stop and take a picture of, speaking of old iron. This thing sits in front of somoebody's home on display. It has split iron wheels with spikes in them for traction. Pretty cool looking.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That tractor sounds very kewl looking! :thumb: If you get a pic be sure to share it, please!!!!! :D
Mowing is not much fun, but brushogging multi flora where your can really tell the results is great. Plus I only do it three times a year. :D

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi there!

Chowhound sent me the link to this forum!

Looking forward to meeting new people, getting some new ideas, and to catching up with some old friends, too!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Lee. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad you joined up. Good for Chowhound getting a referral on his 1st day here. Awesome.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

chowhound

Will do, Doc. I always felt a little funny about just stopping to take a pic, but I guess that's why they have it out there.