Prayers for LuckyTrim on Wednesday

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, very good news indeed. Thanks to Dan and Terry for keeping us updated. Way to go LT. Look forward to seeing you back in action here. :D :thumb:

Wasabi

Looks like our little "push" helped. Good news!
Helpinghands.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
DanDiamond spoke with Lucky's wife and she told him the surgery went very well and it looks like he will not need further treatment. He'll be in the hospital a few more days but hopefully he'll be back here soon. Looks like all our thoughts and prayers worked!

:D!!!!!!!!!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
YAY!!!! Great news!!!

And terrific photo, Wasabi, LOL!

Lee

chowhound

DanDiamond spoke with Lucky's wife and she told him the surgery went very well and it looks like he will not need further treatment. He'll be in the hospital a few more days but hopefully he'll be back here soon. Looks like all our thoughts and prayers worked!

Good deal! :thumb:
I'm missing him in the dinner thread :smile:

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I am glad to hear your on the mends ol'buddy.
I am sure once your out of bed, the Hospital Chef's
will order the Doctor's for the immediate removal
of you before you start critiquing their cooking!
images

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Update from DanDiamond on Lucky: he is off of all pain meds now and walking the halls! In fact, there is a possibility that he might be released as early as tomorrow! WooHoo!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
DanDiamond emailed me with the wonderful news that Lucky got to go home yesterday! He is still in a fair amount of pain so it may be a while before he's back here, but at least he's out of the hospital. Thanks to Dan for updating us and thanks to everyone here for keeping Lucky in your thoughts and prayers.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
thats wonderful news indeed!! best wishes for a quick recovery lucky!!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Woo hoo! Sounds like Lucky is well named. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
I gave him that name when we were in I think 8th or 9th grade.
Lucky just moved to the neighborhood where I lived, and he stood up against 3 bullies by himself.
After a view words from Lucky- They felt like they did not want to mess with him! When he walked up to me, I said "Lucky" And the name stuck!
:respect:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I gave him that name when we were in I think 8th or 9th grade.
Lucky just moved to the neighborhood where I lived, and he stood up against 3 bullies by himself.
After a view words from Lucky- They felt like they did not want to mess with him! When he walked up to me, I said "Lucky" And the name stuck!
:respect:
man i wonder what those words were?

hows he doing?

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
UPDATE UPDATE-
Sorry all I was at school all day!
FROM THE WARDEN (Diane)-
"He’s doing good. Took him to the doc this morning & got his drain out. We go back Friday to get the stitches out. He’s moving around better every day & his appetite is coming back too, still sleeps a lot"
Diane won't let Lucky climb the stairs yet where his computer is!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That is wonderful, Dan!!! Thank you so much for the updates. Drains and stitches don't sound like much fun so I'm glad Lucky is just sleeping through it as much as he can. Next time you talk with Diane, send Lucky our love.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
thank you dan!! send him my best wishes please.

i hope it won't be long till hes stuffing and smoking something wonderful and making me drool over the fantastic pictures of the food cooking!!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
From The Wardens e-mail this am.
He’s a grumpy old man yesterday & this morning! Doc gave him less pain meds in his last prescription so he’s got to make them last. Back to the doctor tomorrow for stitch removal

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
He’s a grumpy old man yesterday & this morning! Doc gave him less pain meds in his last prescription so he’s got to make them last. Back to the doctor tomorrow for stitch removal.
thanks for the update dan

buckytom

Grill Master
He’s a grumpy old man yesterday & this morning! Doc gave him less pain meds in his last prescription so he’s got to make them last. Back to the doctor tomorrow for stitch removal.

doc runs a coupla forums AND prescribes painkillers?
now we know where everyone went. they're all loopy on goofballs...

hope you're feeling better, lt. another successful testicular reduction by doc!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Dan,
Just got to work. The doctor was this morning. They took out the staples. Doctor is very happy with everything. He goes back in a month and he’ll be able to drive in two weeks. So he can drive himself to the doc. He’s not as grumpy as he was. He was trying not to take meds anymore than he could bear. Doc says he should keep on the meds for now. He’s a little uncomfortable right now cause of the drive & the staple removal. (24 staples).
I’m sooo fortunate the way things turned out for Lucky. It was good they got it when they did! It grew maybe 30% since April.
The doctor said it was a very aggressive cancer.
You’ll probably be hearing from Lucky soon. Betcha he’ll be on the computer before the weekend is done. Doc encouraged steps.
Love,
Diane