Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
SIX...count 'em... 6 Greenies!!!!!!!!!!

:alc::alc::alc::alc::alc::alc:

:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

Last edited:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You people are embarrassing me bad. :huh: Congrats though Sass, I know I gave you a few. :wub:

Wasabi

There was a gal named Sass
Instead of being mean
She amassed a bunch of green
And whooped our a**
:clap:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Way to go Lori :)
That's Loralei, or Lollie.
My little sis couldn't pronounce my name when she was 2, it came out sounding like Lawwli.. so the nick stuck.
My family call me Lollie, I go by Loralei and sometimes Lora, but never Lori.
No biggie I suppose.:dizzy:

Thanks all the same Derick, Der.. Ek... :D

Derek

Banned
That's Loralei, or Lollie.
My little sis couldn't pronounce my name when she was 2, it came out sounding like Lawwli.. so the nick stuck.
My family call me Lollie, I go by Loralei and sometimes Lora, but never Lori.
No biggie I suppose.:dizzy:

Thanks all the same Derick, Der.. Ek... :D
Ok, Well said, And I was pretty much going by your sig.

My nephew has a name he calls me because he can't say Derek, It comes out as DeDe , LOL.

lol.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Ok, Well said, And I was pretty much going by your sig.

My nephew has a name he calls me because he can't say Derek, It comes out as DeDe , LOL.

lol.
Fair enuff DeDe, in future, feel free to call me LollieGator.. my brother does. lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Reminds me of a joke.

A guy named Dooly has a good buddy named James that he grew up with. James has a speech impediment that causes him to stutter really bad. But, he can get past the stutter if he sings.

James has the worst time trying to say Dooly’s name and stutters horribly as he tries……Do……Do……Do…..Da….that’s about as far as he gets. So, Dooly just goes by the name Do-Da for James.

Well, one day Dooly and James go fishing. Dooly hooks a huge fish, and as he is fighting it, he falls overboard. He wasn’t wearing a vest, and quickly drowned. James is upset and beside himself. He immediately haul-tails it back to Dooly’s house to talk to Dooly’s wife.

Out of breath from the run, he frantically pounds on the door. Dooly’s wife comes to the door and asks what’s Wrong.

James says, “Fish…….fishing..an….and……big,….do…uhhhhh….big….do..ummmm…..”

Dooly’s wife grasps his shoulders and tells him to slow down and take a breath. James slowly calms down, and Dooly’s wife asks James to try and sing what is wrong since that is how he gets past his stutter. James swallows hard and nods his head.

“We went fishing and guess who drowned……Do-Da…….Do-Da”