Whats your favorite places to eat?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Gumbo Limbo, Naples, FL. I was there last night. Yummy and right on the beach.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have eaten in 1000 of restaurants in the past that where great to poor in quality, but I much prefer eating at home. I then know for sure what in the food I'm eating.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Ruchi's Taqueria in Houston,TX .. the one by Reliant Stadium

Tony's Pizzaria in Ventura,CA

Tony's Baltimore Grill in Atlantic City,NJ - best thin crust pizza i have ever eaten

have eaten in 1000's of restaurants but they always stand out when asked.

there are a lot seafood places around Houston and Louisiana that i have eaten at but just cant remember the names

smoke king

Banned
Dos de Oros (aka "The Taco truck") usually in the parking lot of O'reilly Auto parts, 24th and Deer Park blvd in South Omaha. There are many taco trucks in this part of town, but "Dos de Oros" is the only one I'll acknowledge!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
My favorite places to eat are the ones with good food, good service, reasonable prices and nice people.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Spuds Fish n Chips in West Seattle
Noshville Diner in Nashville, TN

They aren't fance but man they have great food!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I think I put up several for reviews in here, but I need to add in some more as we have been trying a few new places this summer.
One is the Blueberryhill Pancake House in LaGrange. Awesome food, huge portions, their country fried steak and eggs with sausage and bisquits was to die for.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Mama Maria's in Boston, as well as Cafe Vittorio in the same town.

One if By Land, Delta Grill, Tribecca, Lombardi's, Grey's Papaya in NYC

Manna, White House Sub Shop, Daniels, The Ebbit Room, Basillicos, the Ivy Inn, and South Street Seaport in New Jersey

Bonte's, Osteria, le Bec Fin, Vetri in Pennsylvania

Commanders's Palace,, Bayona, Croissant D'Or, Liuzzas by the Track, Mother's, Elizabeth's, Maximos, Restaurant August, Irene's Cuisine, Cochon, Camillia Grill in New Orleans