Shrimp Po' Boy - Grilled Shrimp - Bacon wrapped shrimp

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
the grilled shrimp are basic, throw on the grill start basting with your favorite sauce... i was going to do a bunch of different shrimp flavors but my kitchen helper wanted SBR's on the shrimp.

grilled shrimp
mw6zx3.jpg

bacon wrapped shrimp
zvvmuc.jpg

done
t6s57m.jpg

for the sammie....i dredged the shrimp in heavily seasoned flour(cajun spice), shook off excess and then placed in hot sauce...then redusted...fried in oil until done

hot sauce of choice today
2mpa0oz.jpg

16c2zdj.jpg

1256tk3.jpg

2r6d6hj.jpg

531jq0.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
A shrimp paradise!!! Love it! Great job my brother!! :clap:

How'd your little helper like the Po-Boy?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
A shrimp paradise!!! Love it! Great job my brother!! :clap:

How'd your little helper like the Po-Boy?

she likes po-boys but this one she wouldnt try because she knows i soaked it in hot sauce..lol

thanks everyone

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Awesome work my brother! You have to get me working on a UDS……but I have to get you working on an Outdoor Charcoal DO. Here is tonight’s cook. Got a Ham inside with cherries, pineapples, and cloves. Should be ready in about another 30 or so minutes..….yeah, we’re eating late tonight. :lol:

Step_1-44.jpg

Step_2-43.jpg

Step_3-36.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
man, that looks good bam.

just how many people are you feeding???

there were two of us..lol

this little girl can eat about a 1lb of shrimp by herself...if you add bacon, she will eat more..lol

i want to get into DO cooking Keltin, just have to find a pot or 3 around here... i have found a couple of them, either they were missing parts or were cracked...i will come across one sooner or later..lol

cant wait for your pix brother