Sauage pizza !

BigAl

Ok , I got another goodie !!! A sauage Pizza . YUM ! It is also out of "The Biggest Loser Cookbook" 321 calories . It was just incredible . I am loving life right now . I love pizza and this is one new food lifestyle that I can follow forever . So Far I am down another 3 pounds . Official wiegh in is Saturday !!!

BigAl

pizza recipes

Here is the chcken one and the sauage one

Attachments

• Chicken pizza.jpg
    Chicken pizza.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2,873
  • pizza 3.jpg
    pizza 3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 5,812
  • pizza.jpg
    pizza.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 138

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
now THAT looks amazing!!!! Plus it has cilantro. :applause:

This is a winner! :heart: Thanks for the post. How many times have you made it? Any tips you want to 'dish' out? Im thinking its really damn easy to burn the 'crust'.

BigAl

now THAT looks amazing!!!! Plus it has cilantro. :applause:

This is a winner! :heart: Thanks for the post. How many times have you made it? Any tips you want to 'dish' out? Im thinking its really damn easy to burn the 'crust'.

I had one of each pizza now .They are just great ! Nope the crust comes out perfect:thumb:.
I am really excited because we have a whole hillside planted in Culantro ,which taste just like Cilantro at our place in Panama .The wife picks some fresh each day for different meals ! Its a completely different looking plant than Cilantro . To walk around the back of the house can make you hungry !!!

We have something like 28 kinds of fruit trees on the property and something new is always coming into season . March will be Mangos, Bananas, Cao Cao , grapefruit, Lychee, Coconuts , Water apples, Papaya , Breadfuit and pineapples!