Buzz checking in

What kind of cook are you?

• Subsistence - I just struggle to get the family fed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grillin' & Chillin' - if it's not on the grill, don't bother me.

• Cook??? My other half cooks - I just eat.

• Total voters

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Hi folks. First post. I'll be in the tools sub forum from what I see. My interests along NCT lines are knives, sharpening, sea food (and catching my own), induction cooking, and induction capable pots and pans.

I see many familiar names so it should be fun.

Buzz

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Buzz glad to see you here, I'm trying to get Warren to come over also.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Well ain't this just the friendliest place I've seen. I feel like I'm with my family at Christmas time. :blush:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Buzz, welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad you decided to sign up.
We have a few other tinkerers here, you probably already know them. It seems everyone here knows each other ...I'm the newbie. :hide:
Look forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Buzz, welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad you decided to sign up.
We have a few other tinkerers here, you probably already know them. It seems everyone here knows each other ...I'm the newbie. :hide:
Look forward to getting to know you.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Thanks Doc. I like it that the forum is fairly new. That way everyone is fresh blood and old topics need not be rehashed except to help out those with questions. There is at least one true to life tinker here for sure. Most of the rest of us knife addicts are pretenders but we have become good at our hobby as the result of help from others and lots of practice. If you have not yet caught the bug there will be many attempts at converting you. :flowers:

lilylove

lol Calicolady!!! One of my bigggggest problems is life is that NO ONE can ever tell when I'm MAD!

I try! I really really ReALLLLLLY TRY!!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Hey Buzz, welcome to the land of whips, chains, fart jokes, beer, mixed drinks and buses going... wait a minute.. I have no idea where the bus is supposed to go!!!

Calicolady

Hey Buzz, welcome to the land of whips, chains, fart jokes, beer, mixed drinks and buses going... wait a minute.. I have no idea where the bus is supposed to go!!!

Well you missed the bus! We're heading to texas.
Stacey's making something wonderful (I can't remember.LOL!)
and we headed out at the crack of dawn.
She's moving too, so we've gonna earn our eats!
Stac, you need more beer?
Mav said he's gonna take a quick shuttle flight out, so he can pick some up on his way.

th_4.gif

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
OK, I'll bite, since I haven't seen anyone else do it. Please tell us about the avatar. And welcome to the forum!

Fred

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it.

Avatar: The handsome dude on the left, that's me. The ugly mug on the right with the cigar in his mouth, that's Carlos Fuente, Jr., or Carlito, of Fuente Cigars in the Dominican Republic. The picture was taken at a black tie party in Brussels. He and I acted like long lost brothers once we learned that we had both played in rock bands while in college.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Birthday MexicoKaren

MK, if you happen to pop on by today, happy birthday and many more. Missing you.

Buzz

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday MexicoKaren

Echoed by me. Hope things are good for you and have a grand day.

buckytom

Grill Master

happy birthday karen.

may you live long enough to realize the error of your ways and return to us. then a lot longer while we have fun.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Oh, Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you, Karen!

I miss you, your art and your wonderful cooking!

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Lee