Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Man, that is awesome!!! Thank you!

I thought you were Jewish though????

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, that looks like a great link, Susan!

Lee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

From the referenced site:

"Men and women the world over have united under one common passion: Bacon. It is the meat of gods - the holiest of foods. Even vegans and Jews are tempted by its smoky aroma and tantalizing taste."

That's where bacon salt comes in. From the baconsalt site:

“How good is it? A few sprinkles revive lackluster mashed potatoes, just a dash on eggs adds another layer of flavor. It's a surprisingly faithful mimic of the sweet, salty, and smoky compounds found in good bacon, yet there's no meat at all, making it both certified Kosher and safe for vegetarians pining for pork.”

Something for everyone, nicht wahr? :wink:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I am not recommending it to you, SM. I just remember watching an English cooking show and that comment being made. The smell of good bacon sizzling in a pan is evocative.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I am not recommending it to you, SM. I just remember watching an English cooking show and that comment being made. The smell of good bacon sizzling in a pan is evocative.

Oh I know it is.
I spent the night at my sister's house a few nights ago, she got up and made bacon, eggs and waffles for brekkie.

I wanted to grab the entire plate and consume it for myself. lol

Morningstar Farms fakey bacon does it for me now. Suits me just fine for a veggie BLT.:brows: