from the VA Dairy Ass'n

1 c shredded cheddar cheese
3 oz cream cheese
1 can deviled ham
crackers for serving
2 tsp chopped green onions
3 tbsp chopped green chiles
1/2 c chopped walnuts

Mix well, shape into ball and roll in nuts. Chill and serve.

buckytom

Grill Master
i didn't know the veterans administration kept cows... :wink:

i love cheesey balls (no jokes from the peanut gallery, please). thanks for the recipe jim.

man, i haven't seen devilled ham in ages. does it still come in the little devil worship can that looks like cat food?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
i didn't know the veterans administration kept cows... :wink:

oops, I was supposed to keep that a secret! :whistling:

man, i haven't seen devilled ham in ages. does it still come in the little devil worship can that looks like cat food?

Yes it does. I haven't seen it in stores around here but my brother sent me some from Texas a couple of months ago.

The devil is the trademark of Underwood and Underwood is part of B&G Foods.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Jim, want me to send you some? I love the stuff, and it's in every store here.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I love Underwood Deviled ham on crackers.. they make a deviled chicken spread too.

Meme4251

Not meaning to "jack" this thread but, just wanted to say so glad to see Sass is posting again. Hope your feeling much better my friend...I've been on and off when I can from my son's puter as I had to take mine in to have a worm/virus whatever it got. Will get it back by Sat. I hope.....FM, are you getting my pm's? I sort of question since several have been sent and I know you respond asap...Just curious......Sorry again for hijacking.....Meme/sh:sorry::thumb:This one for Sass!